Label Printing Malaysia
Get the lowest prices and the highest quality printed labels from the nation’s leader!
How Label Printer Works
Variety of label substrates
Throughout decades, the self-adhesive label of GP LABEL PACK has been successfully marketed in food, medicine, commodity, electronic, taxation, bank, postal logistic and package printing industries. With our production capacity, we are proud to say that we are able to produce and personalize all sorts of labels or stickers based on our customers’ requirements and demands.
In addition to assuring our customers’ satisfaction on our high-quality printing services, the ability of our production team to meet deadlines in terms of production and shipping time is the pride of our company.
Examples of labels/stickers for Logistics and Business
Examples of barcode labels that we have printed
GP LABEL PACK Sdn. Bhd. uses Barcode Software that is capable of printing high quality and accurate barcodes..
We can design, create, and print barcode labels of any size using static, serialized, or database-driven data for shipping, inventory…and the list is endless.
Plus, you can either choose to design the barcodes yourself or let our professional team assist you in designing the barcode that you want.
– Pressure Sensitive Labels
– Promotion Labels and Tags which can be
– printed in up to colors
– printed on both sides and on adhesive
– printed on multi-layer materials with permanent or removable lamination
– embossed to add texturePrinting Technology:
– Hot Foil Stamping
– Cold Foil Stamping
[all combined in one process]
– various type of substrates; Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyester (PET), Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC) etc.
– substrate thickness from 25 – 300 micron
– a wide range of colors; white, clear, very clear for a non – label look, silver, gold, fluorescent etc.
Special Ink and Varnish:
– Luminescent Ink
– Phosphorescent Ink – Glow in the dark
– Thermochromatic Ink
– Pearlescent Ink
– Scratch-off Ink
– Perfume Ink
– Optical Variable Ink
– High Gloss Metallic Ink
– Varnish Structure